Amanda Hope Rainbow Angels
- Non - Profit Health Care Organizations
- Non - Profit Organizations
Amanda Hope Rainbow Angels is a nonprofit, support and educational organization designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-deductible, tax-exempt organization, founded in 2012 in celebration of Amanda Hope’s life. Our Mission is to bring dignity and comfort into the harsh world of childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. We do that by offering four core programs to our warriors and their families:
• Financial Assistance: We focus on the “here and now” needs of our families. We provide financial aid to our Arizona families because we know that treatment is stressful enough – we help with groceries, meals, and utilities.
• Comfort and Care program- Our in-house Comfort and Care team of licensed therapists provides FREE counseling, play therapy, and supportive services to families who have a child battling cancer, a blood disorder, or any other life-threatening illness.
• Comfy Cozy - We provide care packs for our local warriors throughout their journey. A Comfycozy’s Care Pack when get their port placed, a comfort pack while they’re in the hospital, and a No More Chemo Party Bag when they finish treatment.
• Major Distractions- At the hospital or at a special location we host Spa Days, Craft Days, Sports Camps, Meals of Hope, Teen Nights, and many more! Our little warriors love to know that we always have something fun in store when we arrive!