Multimedia Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing, Communications, and Development Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Hourly (Full Time)
Responsible for filming and producing videos for the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation including video ideation and scripting. The Multimedia Marketing Coordinator will also assist with digital communications on social media platforms and emails. Also provides other marketing tasks such as photography, proofreading, writing, and occasionally creating graphics using PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Canva.
- Conducts video interviews, films b-roll, and edits video content using to create Foundation-related video content.
- Develop video ideas in collaboration with the Communications Manager and Foundation team, draft video scripts, and edit videos using o to create original video content for the Foundation’s platforms.
- Produces and manages content for social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and others).
- Curates monthly content calendars across all brands, writes copy material, and performs community engagement
- Supports the marketing team in executing update requests to the Foundation’s websites utilizing WordPress, PhotoShop, and other technology.
- Manages and maximizes the Foundation’s presence on YouTube.
- Reviews data and analytics of the marketing team’s digital strategies and provides periodic reports.
- Captures stock photos and event photos
- Supports the Marketing Team with other digital needs, such as email management.
- Assists with additional marketing collateral and other marketing tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Post-Secondary Degree in videography or related field preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience using , WordPress, PhotoShop, and Constant Contact, through work or education.
- General knowledge of traditional marketing disciplines as well as new trends in marketing, especially social media, and other new digital platforms.
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems and MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive with the aptitude to be results-driven and deadline-driven.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings, which may include any of the following: reference checks, background checks, fingerprint clearance, and a drug test.
- Hybrid/remote work opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life/Ad&D, Voluntary Life/Ad&D, 401k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO and Paid Sick Time), and eleven paid holidays
- On-site parking paid for by Chamber (when working in the physical office)
- Telecommute opportunities (when working in the physical office)
- Employee wellness program through Wellness AtoZ