Activation Technician - PHOENIX
Univision Local Media in Phoenix is currently seeking a Activations Technician (PT). The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be bilingual, and have a flexible schedule. The Activations Technician is responsible for set up of promotional items, banners, tables, tents and sound equipment for remotes, special events and station appearances. Interface with clients, listeners and general public during off site promotional activities. Remote technicians must be able to collaborate creatively with the Sales & Promotions staff.
- Assisting in the carrying out of station in-field promotions.
- Assist the On-Air Talent and Sales Executives with on-site requests, contests, prizes etc.
- Pick up after event and load equipment and promotional items in vehicle.
- Provide customer service by ascertaining the client needs before any event.
- Follow all station promotions policies and guidelines.
- Greet listeners and distribute prizes to winners.
- Conduct on-air announcements in Spanish from remote or appearance locations.
- Drive station vehicles including oversized trucks and vans.
- Maintain vehicle and promotional item appearance at all times.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be highly motivated, assertive, creative, and proactive
- Must have excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70lbs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Basic knowledge of MS office and internet search engines
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish (read, write, speak)
Desired Skills & Experience
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Previous experience in similar position
- Social media skills
- Must be willing to work from office in Phoenix, AZ
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States