Seasonal Sales & Customer Service Team Member
Fairytale Brownies, Inc.
Want to work at a fun place and smell brownies baking every day? Work with us during our busy season beginning October 1.
- Provide outstanding customer service and focus, represent FTB in a positive, professional manner.
- Make outbound calls to existing and new customers to retain relationships, offer services, promote specials, and grow business
- Maintain and contribute to a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Professional & enthusiastic commitment of providing excellent customer service and customer experiences
- Answer incoming order/sales and make outbound customer service calls
- Meet or exceed Sales Stage campaign goals identified and outlined in review and planning sessions
- Resolve customer issues as needed
- Prepare quotes and as appropriate, solicit prepayment advantages
- Take ownership for orders throughout the entire order process, including any necessary follow up
- Respond to customer emails and faxes in a timely and professional manner
- Process and proof orders for accuracy
- Perform necessary administrative work to maintain an organized and functional customer service department
- Assist other departments as/when needed
- Adhere to shift, break and lunch schedules as assigned
- Participate in available training for professional development, web-based, live seminars, articles etc.
- Perform all the above duties to the best of one’s ability, and with the utmost integrity, honesty and efficiency
- Highly dependable
- Sales experience
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong telephone skills
- Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills
- Basic PC skills in a windows environment, working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Flexible to work additional hours as needed
- Available to work overtime and Saturdays and Sundays as needed