Welcome to Encore Capital Group, the industry leader in debt management and recovery solutions for consumers! Encore is an international specialty finance company with operations in 14 countries. Our domestic subsidiaries include Midland Credit Management and Atlantic Credit and Finance (ACF) which service unsecured consumer debt in the U.S.
At Encore, the work we do every day helps pave the way to brighter futures, and our Account Managers are the reason for our phenomenal success. This exciting position will give you the opportunity to earn substantial financial incentives while assisting consumers down the path to financial recovery. We’ll provide you the support and training you will need to learn our business and be successful! The skills you’ll learn, will not only benefit your career, but all areas of your life. And … we pay you a full wage during training, plus a guaranteed bonus for the first three months!
- Motivated by helping people through difficult situations while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Connects very quickly; builds and leverages client relationships, able to engage consumers with honesty and sincerity over the phone.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ability to manage a large client pipeline with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement.
NO WEEKENDS! Structured work schedule with a 40-hour work week. Comprehensive paid training and continuous mentorship. Lucrative incentive plan and sales contests. Best in class benefits and programs to fuel your personal and professional growth and wellness. As a San Diego headquartered business, our benefits are part of the reason we were recognized by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the city’s Healthiest Large Companies.
What You’ll Need
High school diploma or GED. Persuasive, yet friendly customer service approach. Basic computer skills. Enjoy helping and connecting with people over the phone. Able to clear a full criminal background check and drug screen and be available to work the following schedule:
- Monday through Wednesday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday and Friday: 6:30am - 3:30pm
Be part of Encore’s amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights!