Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results’ Network Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner’s growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies’ expertise extends beyond call centers. We’re experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results’ current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
• Wireless Telecommunications
• Financial Services
• Subscriber Based Entertainment
• Tax Services
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our "expect greater" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The Sales representative handles inbound calls from customers and prospective customers with services, billing and technical concerns via email, phone or chat in accordance with The Results Companies policies and procedures. The Sales representative is responsible for providing quality and efficient sales presentations to customers and prospective customers, investigating account issues, responding to general inquiries and following up with the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses multiple computer applications to respond to customer needs
- Assists customer with basic troubleshooting and questions regarding product or account issues
- Documents customer calls in the database system; including resolutions, issues, and general notes
- Attends continuous training on product and procedural updates
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Helps maintain a good team and working environment by assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in meetings
- Ability to multitask; listening, inputting data, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Be able to provide acceptable documentation to meet employment eligibility requirements to work in the United States
- Proficient typing and computer navigation skills: typing speed of 25 WPM
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
- Must be able to train full time
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under The Results Companies guidelines
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Health care benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Strong leadership
- Opportunities for advancement within our global organization
- Business Casual Dress Environment
- Fun and relaxed working environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Paid training
The Results Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.