Valley Voices presents Leaders in Public Policy
Name: Valley Voices presents Leaders in Public Policy
Date: December 11, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM MST
Registration: Sorry, registration for this event has closed. Please call our events hotline at 602-495-2182.
The legislative session is right around the corner—is your company in the know about the top policy issues that may impact businesses in 2020? Join the Greater Phoenix Chamber for a forum featuring Arizona’s top policy leaders as they share key updates on the most pressing public policy issues and how those issues impact your business.
- What are the top policy issues to look out for in the upcoming legislative session?
- What do the results of the recent City of Phoenix August 29 election mean for business?
- What are the implications of the 2020 recreational marijuana initiative?
- How will the 2020 elections impact your business?
- What steps can you take to reduce your regulatory burden?
- Susan Anable, Vice President of Public Affairs, Cox Communications
- Molly Greene, Senior Director – Arizona Government Relations, SRP
- Michael Vargas, Director, State & Local Affairs, APS
- Jeff Sandquist, Director, Veridus LLC
Space is limited! Register today.
Please register by Monday, December 9, 2019.
Payments must be made in advance and no refunds will be given for cancellations made after 5 p.m. on Monday, December 9, 2019.