Due to concerns regarding community health regarding the spread of COVID-19, the Greater Phoenix Chamber team has elected to shift to a telework office and postpone or cancel upcoming events. The Chamber team will still be available to members via phone and email. The Chamber will continue to communicate with you as more information and resources become available. The Chamber’s COVID-19 resource page will remain current with news impacting businesses.
Additionally, our team will be sharing a weekly community health update to ensure that you and your business are aware of what is happening in our community.
2021 IMPACT Awards
Since 1987, the Greater Phoenix Chamber has honored the accomplishments of businesses and the impact they make on the Greater Phoenix business community. The Chamber looks for companies with a strong footprint in the Valley that deserve special recognition.
OVERVIEW of AWARDS
Two businesses - one with 250 employees or fewer and one with more than 250 employees - will be honored in each of the four categories below. An IMPACT Business of the Year Recipient is selected from the category recipients in both business sectors.
- Arizona Advocate: A business promoting pro-growth, pro-job policies that fosters a business-friendly climate, and is advocating for Arizona on a state, national, and/or global level as a unique place for businesses and individuals to thrive.
- Community Champion: A business focusing on local community involvement, volunteering, and truly making a positive impact in the community throughout their company.
- Economic Driver: A business substantially contributing to the economic vitality of the Greater Phoenix community by creating new jobs and opportunities, advancing a new industry, or revitalizing a business sector or neighborhood.
- Exceptional Innovator: A business exemplifying the spirit of entrepreneurialism. This business identifies opportunities or unmet needs and takes risks, creates value, initiates change, or develops innovative solutions.
- IMPACT Business of the Year: As an added recognition, a category award recipient in each business sector is honored as a business moving the local economy forward, giving back to the community, and possessing a corporate culture that enriches the lives of its employees.