ElevateEdAZ Annual Celebration
ElevateEdAZ prepares individuals for college and career through stronger alignment between education, business, and the community. Over the past year, ElevateEdAZ has expanded to five schools across two districts, impacting over 22,000 students and providing job shadow and internship opportunities to hundreds of students.
Join us on April 28th as we share highlights of successes and challenges uncovered over the last year, findings from our Education to Career Pathway Analysis, and success stories from employers and their student interns.
- Dr. Andi Fourlis, Superintendent, Mesa Public Schools
- Dr. Chad Gestson, Superintendent, Phoenix Union High School District
- Jennifer Mellor, Chief Innovation Officer, Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation
- Jaime A. Molera, Partner, Molera Alvarez, ElevateEdAZ Steering Committee Chair
- Todd Sanders, President & CEO, Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation
You will get a sneak peek at ElevateEdAZ’s plans for the upcoming school year to impact even more Arizona students and learn how businesses can play an active role in developing future talent.
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate the future of Arizona students!