Due to concerns regarding community health regarding the spread of COVID-19, the Greater Phoenix Chamber team has elected to shift to a telework office and postpone or cancel upcoming events. The Chamber team will still be available to members via phone and email. The Chamber will continue to communicate with you as more information and resources become available. The Chamber’s COVID-19 resource page will remain current with news impacting businesses.
Additionally, our team will be sharing a weekly community health update to ensure that you and your business are aware of what is happening in our community.
ElevateEdAZ: Strengthening Your Workforce with the Talent of the Future
Join ElevateEdAZ to kick-off the 2021-2022 school year and learn how your company will benefit from engaging with high school students! Hear about the value of internships and other work-based learning experiences directly from employers who have been successful, and get engaged with ElevateEdAZ to take the next step! Together we will strengthen your workforce with the talent of the future!
Topics covered includes:
- The value of work-based learning and internships
- Employer panel featuring local companies with existing internships
- Information on liability and other FAQ
- Timeline and next steps for providing internships and other opportunities
- Robert Anderson, President & CEO, Prisma
- Melissa Jackson, CTE Director, Phoenix Union High School District
- Marlo Loria, CTE Director, Mesa Public Schools