Financial Industry Training Open House
Name: Financial Industry Training Open House
Date: December 4, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM MST
Registration: Register Now
The Financial Industry Training is a short-term program designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in financial services. Participants receive training to take and pass the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam. Employers are looking for skilled workers interested in entry-level positions such as Licensed Banker, Financial Advisor in training, Financial Service Professional, and many more.
- Fourweek course through Kaplan (20-25hrs/week of study time)
- Combination of Web-based training, over the phone tutoring, and in-person cram session
- One career night to interact with employers and gain feedback on resumes and interview skills
- Weekly check-in with Workforce Development Manager
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years and older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must be eligible to apply with participating employers (Wells Fargo, Charles Schwab, and Vanguard)
Questions? Contact Brittany Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.495.6478.