Due to concerns regarding community health regarding the spread of COVID-19, the Greater Phoenix Chamber team has elected to shift to a telework office and postpone or cancel upcoming events. The Chamber team will still be available to members via phone and email. The Chamber will continue to communicate with you as more information and resources become available. The Chamber’s COVID-19 resource page will remain current with news impacting businesses.
Additionally, our team will be sharing a weekly community health update to ensure that you and your business are aware of what is happening in our community.
Financial Industry Training Open House
The Financial Industry Training is a short-term program designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in financial services. Participants receive training to take and pass the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam. Employers are looking for skilled workers interested in entry-level positions such as Licensed Banker, Financial Advisor in training, Financial Service Professional, and many more.
- Fourweek course through Kaplan (20-25hrs/week of study time)
- Combination of Web-based training, over the phone tutoring, and in-person cram session
- One career night to interact with employers and gain feedback on resumes and interview skills
- Weekly check-in with Workforce Development Manager
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years and older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must be eligible to apply with participating employers (Wells Fargo, Charles Schwab, and Vanguard)
Questions? Contact Brittany Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.495.6478.