Due to concerns regarding community health regarding the spread of COVID-19, the Greater Phoenix Chamber team has elected to shift to a telework office and postpone or cancel upcoming events. The Chamber team will still be available to members via phone and email. The Chamber will continue to communicate with you as more information and resources become available. The Chamber’s COVID-19 resource page will remain current with news impacting businesses.
Additionally, our team will be sharing a weekly community health update to ensure that you and your business are aware of what is happening in our community.
The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation is hosting its inaugural Workforce Summit on March 13. The summit will provide businesses tools to support their talent development and attraction strategies. Creating robust talent pipelines is essential to business growth and requires partnerships between employers, education and training providers, and government.
The Workforce Summit will highlight effective partnerships that support business growth through enhanced talent pipelines. The summit will also showcase effective career awareness strategies, industry-led apprenticeships, strategies to recruit diverse candidates, and methods to better engage with education providers to enhance the supply of talent needed to grow your business.
The Workforce Summit will convene business leaders and education institutions to create tangible workforce solutions.
- Dynamic presentations from industry experts
- Interactive breakout sessions
- Learn best practices to strengthen your talent attraction and retention strategies
- Connect with community leaders and build partnerships
- Policy leaders
- Human resources personnel and HR consultants
- Business owners
- Personnel directors and managers
- Employee relations specialists
- Career and technical educators
- Trade association members
- Education professionals from P-20
- State and local workforce innovation board members
Questions? Please call 602.495.2182 or email@example.com