Name: Workforce Summit
Date: March 19, 2020
Time: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM MST
Registration: Register Now
The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation is hosting its annual Workforce Summit on March 19.
The summit will provide employers and community leaders with tools to support their talent development, attraction, and retention strategies through the deployment of effective partnerships.
Attendees will hear from national and local experts on key topics, experience real-life examples of innovative development models, and walk-away with tried and true methods to better engage with education providers to enhance the supply of talent needed to grow your business.
Join us to gain the tools your business needs to stay ahead of the curve!
The Workforce Summit will convene business and education leaders to create tangible workforce solutions.
- Dynamic presentations from industry experts
- Interactive breakout sessions
- Learn best practices to strengthen your talent attraction and retention strategies
- Connect with community leaders and build partnerships
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Personnel directors and managers
- Employee relations specialists
- Career and technical educators
- Trade association members
- Education professionals from P-20
- Policy leaders
- State and local workforce innovation board members
Increase your company exposure at the Workforce Summit by participating as a sponsor. Sponsors will be invited to attend the event, host an exhibitor booth, and receive various recognition benefits prior to and at the event.
Interested in sponsorship? View our sponsorship opportunities or contact email@example.com !